Friday 18 December 2009

Time for Xmas!!!

Went to see paramore with my good friend hannah wednesday night - it was awesome! with ymas supporting!! tho i have never been surrounded by so many 12yr old emo kids(mainly screaming girls)!!! hahaha it was a great night!!
yesterday i had a busy busy day - i went into uni to finish my bowls before i went home. turned out my bowls were too wet!(after them always being too dry) so i had to laeve them to dry till after lunch then when i went back they were too dry!!!! i did what i could but i was rushing and getting so stressed with it i ended up with 2 bowls when i started with 10!!!!! so i now have a lot of work to do after xmas!!! but there's nothing i can do about it till january when i go back so i'm not going to get too stressed lol i'm just going to concentrate on my sketch book over the holidays and get loads of research :-)
its going to be a good christmas this year :-) i will see my friends and family loads, stop at my boyfriends lots too and work so i have money next term :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment