Monday 24 January 2011

Still failing to keep it current!!!


Oh dear - i am far too unorganized - even putting an App on my ipod doesn't remind me to keep posting!

So, to update - just over a week ago i handed in the project i started in october - after the onions i posted about last. I made a range of samples and one final necklace - i am yet to receive my feedback but i should have it on wednesday and i shall post it no matter how bad it is! maybe that way it will encourage me more to get the highest grades possible - if i am making them completely public.

Like my final project last year, i wanted to produce something that is wearable yet impractical to actually wear. i made a necklace from ceramic pieces which were spiky and sharp to the skin.

1 comment:

  1. My grade was 50 - which is a low third!!! i though it would be bad but that nearly made me cry!!! it was mainly be cause of my written work - mainly my portfolio. Also, i hadnt researched thoroughly enough. the only thing she said about my practical work is that my sketchbook didnt bring together my ideas and explain myself thoroughly enough. so yea most of it was bad!!!
    i just didnt focus on this project - i found it difficult to find an object/inspiration to base it on and then i was rushing too much and cutting corners with my research and testing.
    so for next project i will be more organised and more focused!!

    ReplyDelete