Tuesday 10 August 2010

So...let's try again shall we??

I have a blog app on my iPod now so should make it easier to remember to blog.

Well, since my last attempt at this, I have completed and passed my first year at uni, moved into a new house with friends( for uni although I am actually stopping at my boyfriends everynight ) and I have sorted my student finance for my second year and enroled too!!

The last thing I made was a wearable/sculptural piece for my final project in yr1. I'll put up some photos as soon as I figure out how ha ha.

I have made a few attempts at drawing but I find it hard to focus unless I am drawing for a purpose- or if I am drawing to relax when I am stressed or down- but seeing as I am neither drawing for a purpose or stressed or down I haven't got much done.

Anyway I shall try to put up a few pics of my wearable piece and maybe someone in the world of bloggs may see them and comment in stead of me blogging to a seemigly empty cyberspace?!?

CLE









1 comment: